Tactful Talk Tuesday with Taneka
Taneka comes from a large and diverse family of seven brothers and three sisters. She is number eight of the eleven children. Taneka grew up in the Midwest, born in Chicago, raised throughout the Cook and Lake County area. Taneka obtained her Masters of Business and Administration with a concentration in Marketing, from Grand Canyon University (2011). She is a member of Jesus Name Apostolic Church- www.jnac.org. Taneka is an avid volunteer in her community, and loves to read and write. One of her favorite quotes is: “Say what you mean, mean what you say”. She has several books that she believes everyone should have in their personal library.
- Holy Bible
- Lead Right – Every Leader’s Straight-Talk Guide to JOB SUCCESS by Steve Ventura
- Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- Position Yourself to Prosper by Bishop TD Jakes
- The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous & Broke by Suze Orman
- Don’t Give It Away by Iyanla Vanzant