Step 3: JOURNAL YOUR ADVENTURE
Habakkuk 2:2-3 (Courtesy of BibleGateway.com)
King James Version (KJV)
2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
This is one of my favorite steps of this journey. JOURNALING!!! I would love to thank my teacher, Ms. Rita Huber, who taught me how to journal at the tender age of 9. I love it so much that I still journal. This step helps in so many capacities. Here are a few tips on how to journal your personal Fabulous Things:
1. You can write down your ideas of what you would like to accomplish.
2. While you’re out and about and something happens that was “Fabulous” write it down.
3. Give your “Fabulous Things” a rating. Would you do it again? Why or why not? Would you recommend your adventure?
4. Share your “Fabulous Adventure”. People always need ideas to get started. When people see your enthusiasm it’s contagious.
5. Meet the Deadline. You only have a year. While you journal your experience, you’ll be surprised by how much you have accomplished, and your year will become more memorable.
6. Stick to the list, but at the same time, don’t stick to the list. Never limit yourself. On your way to an adventure, something else might grab your attention. Go with the flow.
7. Relax, even though there’s a deadline of 365 days, remember you have 365 days.
8. Journal the bad experiences as well. Good or bad it's a story waiting to be told.
9. Invite some friends on the Fabulous journey with you, or go at it alone. It works both ways.
10. Finally, have a ball.
Now go and achieve your Fabulous Things!!!!