New Years Resolutions
Philippians 3:13-14 (Courtesy of BibleGateway.com)
King James Version (KJV)
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Whew!!! We made it. The end of the year. This year for me was awesome...all the way until the end a disappointment. But when I added it all up, I had a ball. Ready to take on 2013.
With that being said..here we are at the end of the year and I already know what some of us might be doing, making our New Years Resolutions. Some of us, choose not to make a list at all. According to About.com here are the 10 tep resolutions:
1. Spend more time with Family and Friends
2. Fit in Fitness
3. Tame the Bulge (your fat)
4. Quit Smoking
5. Enjoy life more
6. Quit Smoking
7. Get out of Debt
8. Learn something new
9. Help others
10. Get Organized
Not a bad list list, but I admonish you to try to add some of these to your list this year.
1. Consult God on "every" decision you make
2. Take time every morning to pray
3. Become the change you want to see
4. Take back your family
5. Take back your neighborhood
6. Be the "light" in your group
7. Pray for that friend and lead them to the Lord
8. Be good to yourself
9. Enjoy the moment
10. Keep your resolutions..if you drop the ball, pick it up again and keep striving.
You have 365 to do it, so let's go
Be Fabulous and Be Blessed
Happy New Year!!!!